Saturday, 12 July 2014

Iwako Hamster Erasers

It's been three whole months since the hammies came to live with us (which also means they are coming out of the hamster teenage years, my babies are growing up! *tear*) so here are three baby hamster erasers I bought this week to celebrate tiny rodents taking over my life! These cuties are Iwako erasers, and will definitely never be used to rub anything out. I couldn't possibly bring myself to actually use them. (Does anyone?!)





I bought these from Blott, which also does eraser reward cards, which is just incredibly dangerous - how dare you, Blott, honestly. I've thus far managed to avoid adding adorable erasers to the long list of things I want to own in large numbers, but they're really twisting my arm.



I think my eraser downfall is going to be with the tiny food, which makes amazing doll photo props. (Or the slightly more human-sized biscuits which it will be a genuine struggle not to try to eat.) There are also, apparently, even more colours of hamster! I must have them all.

alice
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh good lord... I've been trying to resist these for ages now. Please stop taking cute photos of them Alice. Please. I have little to no self control. I'm going to hold you personally responsible for any ridiculous purchases I end up making!

    Jess | glitterbat . net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept full responsibility :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete