Thursday, 28 August 2014

Throwback Thursday: Puppy Therapy!

I am in the midst of dissertation stress at the moment (two weeks to go!) and I just really wanted to look at some photos of cute puppies. So, this Throwback Thursday is my mum's very cute puppy, back in April, when she had just brought him home. I was just starting my dissertation then, and spent a lot of the next month taking my laptop round and puppy-sitting and (in theory) working (but mostly cleaning up poop). These photos are from one of those very first times! He was only ten weeks old, and a serious waste hazard with no bladder control. But very, very cute, so all was forgiven.





He is far too big to get in my lap these days, not that it stops him trying. His poodle half seems to be winning on the size front!

alice
xox

4 comments:

  1. Aw He's so cute ! By the way, I really love your pictures ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I love your Kirsche Pullip, that wig is so awesome :D

      Delete
  2. He is so so cute,love all of his pictures!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Puppies are the best <3

      Delete