Friday, 19 September 2014

Boat Trip in Bruges


I've been a little absent from the blogosphere over the past few weeks - finishing my MA dissertation, recovering from the trauma of handing in my dissertation, and then spending the past few days on a last-minute holiday in Belgium! I have a tonne of photos to share, but for now, here are just a few from a boat trip on the canals, featuring Fidel, the famous golden Labrador that naps on a windowsill all day. What a life.






I think the boat trip was the only sightseeing thing we actually paid for separately, as we bought the three-day 18-25 young person Museumpas for 15 each, which got us into pretty much everywhere else at no extra cost, which was amazing. Definitely worth the extra to see Brugge looking lovely from the water! 

alice
xox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Thank you so much for sharing. Bruges was one of my favorite cities to visit when I lived in Belgium. Love the dog sleeping in the window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, it must have been amazing living so close! :) There are soooo many places in Belgium I would love to see, I need to go back!

      Delete